Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Long Time in Coming


I can remember the day when I realized that man had finally created something incredibly beautiful...and then raped it with paper sacks. For a long time, the cinema has been a shining example of what the human race is truly capable of. A second example was shown when mankind invented the spawn of Lucifer himself: the Fandango bags.

My roommate Elliott will at times get a faraway look in his eyes, and an insidious grin will spread across his features, and in these moments, I know exactly what he's thinking of. He dreams of endless fields where these bags are burned, filled with poo, drenched in meat and given to ravenous wolves, hooked up to car batteries and fried to death, their screams echoing forever and ever and the world has never been so beautiful.

I know...because I dream the same dream. And I wake up smiling.

3 comments:

Zach said...

3rd panel is my favorite. I'll have to do my own version of this someday involving you and Erik. And a frigging blowtorch.

LASERWOLF said...

that made me feel quite good

Verdakk said...

Fandango, when you want to spent an extra dollar on movie tickets.