Friday, April 4, 2008

Family History


You would think that dinosaurs who have figured out the intracacies of computer software, video games, color television, and the dreaded Half-Windsor would simply go to FamilyTree.com or some other such website, and trace their roots back to the Jurassic era. Or Cretaceous. When the hell did these guys live? Who knows. Yes, I see you raising your hand over there. No, I don't care.

So I saw 21 today. I was impressed. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it was definitely worth the cash. It's like when you watch Ocean's 13, and you think to yourself, There's no way that this could possibly all work out exactly like that. Only Ocean's 13 was a little better.

Well, this is a short one. It's been a long week, with plenty of surprises, some good, some bad. I'm just tired, both physically and emotionally, and I'm ready for the weekend. Woo. See ya'll later.

2 comments:

Luke Nielson said...

hahaha!! hahaha! hahhaa!!!... haha!

Zach said...

21? You mean the movie with Kevin Spacey? You LIKED it?

*sigh*

On the other hand, Brick kicked ass.