Friday, April 25, 2008

Ecksplisit Kontent


So where exactly do the world's most eligible dino-bachelors go to pick up chicks? Why, the local zoo, of course! The gals don't really respond, and even if they did, it'd be impossible to take them out to dinner without incurring the wrath of local security, or even worse, Animal Control. But at least our pair of heroes get to ogle some fellow Archosaurs. Is that disturbing? Kind of incestual, I guess, but the family is so broad it'd be like sleeping with a fourth cousin. By then you're only related by marriage, anyway. Like in that Jet Li movie, Once Upon a Time in China or something. It was wierd. Good movie, though. Good franchise, actually, because they made four more.

Speaking of Jet Li, in an hour and a half, I'm going to see Forbidden Kingdom. Gonna be awesome, I hope. After that, I'm going to not drink this weekend. I'm excited. Are you excited? Fuck you then. Jerk.

Garcia. OUT!!

No comments: