Monday, February 26, 2007

Xbox...It's Not Just a Murder Weapon Anymore


The other day, I happened to comment to a friend of mine that if you loaded a medieval catapault with a first generation XBox--and two controllers--you could make the Arch de Triumph crumble to the ground of Frog City (that's a French people joke). He remarked that it could be put to use in much more constructive ways...such as an anchor for a cruise vessel.

But I kid. Honest. I like the XBox. I mean, come on. They've got Halo...and, uh...Halo 2. Oh, and the 360 is gonna have Halo 3! I mean, come on! Where can they go wrong?

2 comments:

Verdakk said...

You should see what happens to HD-TVs when they get wet.

Anonymous said...

Best comic so far! And hey, you forget about the DoA Volleyball games. Those are some...you know...fun.