Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Gender Confusion


Well, I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to make a new post. It hasn't been a full week, but I wanted to share some love with all of you guys in the form of a comic regarding salamanders, fish, and tadpoles. Woo-hoo! Can't you just feel the love in the room?

For those of you who have not yet heard of the awesomeness that is Ian McConville and Matt Boyd over at Mac Hall (http://www.machall.com), then I suggest you go over there and chexx0rz out their shit. They stopped making comics back in September, and the entire site has been like a wooly mammoth caught in the ice age, frozen in time exactly the way it was when it died. Their "goodbye" rants are still up there. I love Matt Boyd's final post. "If your the last one out, don't forget to hit the lights and wash out the coffee pot before you go."

Well, until next time, friends. Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Tadpole-catfish lovefest. Spicy.

Verdakk said...

The salamander with the little gills cannot believe that there is a female in the pond. You can't say I didn't reply. You could say that I didn't replay well, but not reply entirely. Still hopped up on mountain dew, even though it has been two days.