Monday, January 22, 2007

Marijuana....KILLS.


Wow! Another comic already! This is unheard of!! Seriously, I drew like 3 comics in 2 days time. It was awesome. This one was a lot of fun to do, I had a bit of a rough time trying to figure out how to properly execute the idea, i.e. how salamanders and a fish could smoke pot underwater. Didn't take long to realize the potential of salamanders...who can breathe on land, incidentally.

Well, a lot has been going on recently. I've just heard from Doyon Drilling Inc., and they want me to come in tomorrow for an interview. Hopefully, I'll start sleeping on a big pile of money within the next month or so. Which would be sweet. And also tight. On a darker note, my 1 year relationship has just ended. It was one hell of a year though, and I mean that in a good way. We had a lot of good times together, and hopefully we'll still have many more.

Also, does anybody have a dresser that they're getting rid of? Because that would be pretty cool. If, you know, I could have one. Or something. I don't know. Anyways, best of luck to you all today, I hope this comic makes you smile. Especially you.

Until next time, this is me. Out.

1 comment:

Verdakk said...

Another disturbing comic from Lantaro. Keep em' comin'!