Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter ladies and gentlemen! It is on this day that we celebrate the resurrection of Teh_Lamb, who pretty much pwned sin at the cross. And Satan cried. Like a vadge.
Anyway, here's a new comic for your enjoyment! It made me smile. And then it made me wish I had a scanner so I didn't have to take a picture of the comic with a digital camera and then upload it onto my computadore. I've really been enjoying making these simple Far-Side-esque comics, hope you enjoy reading them. That's all I've got for now, another update shall follow later this week! Woo!

4 comments:

Verdakk said...

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man creates pizza. And it turns out that dinosaurs were not extinct after all.

Awww yeah.

Zach said...

How the hell are they Far Side-esque? Multiple panels, maybe? MAYBE?!?

lantaro said...

Just a couple of the single-panel one-to-two line jokes reminded me of the Far Side. Because the Far Side is only a single panel comic!!

Luke Nielson said...

dinosaurs ftw!